Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Distribution through ALE

SérgioMonteiro
Participant
0 Kudos

I've seen some posts here on the following, but still there is a doubt in my head.

I need to replicate HR master data from a SAP machine that I call regional system to another one that I will call Global system.

As I understand I can use ALE for this purpose and transaction PFAL.

My problem is that Regional system has employee number 1 and Global system also has employee number 1. So I think I should use Global system internal numbering for employees and generate a new Global system number for all replicated employees.

My question is: can ALE do this task? Create employees in a different number (key), different from the regional system? How?

Another scenario would be to change Idocs in inbound processing of Global system and place a "9" at the beginning of employee number.

Is this possible, and what would be your advise?

Thank you all.

Sérgio.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Internal numbering is a config issue. So, if the config is set-up for internal numbers then it should work fine. I think, you have to clear/reset the incoming employee number for this to work.

You can use BADI HRALE00INBOUND_IDOC to modify/update your incoming HR data. Ofcourse, you have to implement this in your global system.

0 Kudos

Hi sam,

I do have same problem. pls help me to.

my req is i've the outbound idoc without personnel number

but while i get it as inbound i've to post the app documents

with personnel numbers . i got that i've to do using this

HRALE00INBOUND_IDOC badi. have to use internal

numbering for personnel number.

i need to know where to modify and how to do this process

please kindly help me sam.

Thanks in Advance,

Manian