Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA Archiving in ISU for deleting Print documents using SARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am currently new to archiving; have no idea about it. Currentl I have to archive all the print documents in the system that is older than 1259 days.

So I choose the print document which is well created befor 1259 days and then i went into SARA transaction and hit on Pre pro ; I have netered the necessary data and scheduled the job and when i hit on the job spool it says nothing is read or archived or not archieved.

Now that , I have no idea how to proceed further , what config to check on as well which data need to be picked and what conditions the data need to be satsfied.

Please let me know how to work on these?

Regards,

Raj

3 REPLIES 3

piyush_mathur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Refer below link to make specific settings for SARA.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ALE/ArchiveIDocs/page1.htm

Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member487858
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kandaraj,

You didnt clearly mention that whether it is Printing document line items or Header items

For Line items You have to use ISU_PRDOCL and for header ISU_PRDOCH.

You have to archive in this Order ISU_PRDOCL---> ISU_PRDOCH.

Before Archiving of Print documents the field Items_archived in the ERDK table will be blank and it will take the following values when you complete the corresponding operation.

Line item preprocessing --- 1

Line Item Archiving -

Line Item Deletion -

header Preprocessing -

Header Archving --- 5

Header deletion -

The procedure is same for Billing Documents Header and Line items

Hope this will help you.

Regards - Swarna.