Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer (shipt-to) adress in deliveries

former_member582701
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to know in what tables is the data of the adress of the customers (street, location, etc)

Also, I would need to know if this information exists in delivery tables or this information is only linked to the customer table/s (u can see all this data in vl03n in the right of the customer)

Thank you,

Manel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of drop Shipment, the delivery address will be different to ship-to address because of the manual changes to the address in the delivery. Read the address number from table VBPA and then ADRC. (If you are on older version read it from SADR).

Manoj

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto table KNA1 get the ADDNR (Address number of a customer) then goto table ADDR and check the corresponding ADDNR record for your mentioned fields.

Rgds,

Bujji

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

We are having KNA1 table with address fields..

Thanks,

Naveen.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer master records can be referred like KNA1 and take ADRNR (address number) and to go ADRC table for address number and get required address details.

BR

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

<removed_by_moderator>

Please read the rules.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 11, 2008 1:33 PM

former_member582701
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, thank u.

And the other question?

Is this information in other tables than this tables? In some delivery table?

Thank u

0 Kudos

Hi..

Check these tables....

DVK01 R/2-R/3 Link: Delivery Header Data R2 -> R3

FTPT_PNR_ADDRESS PNR delivery / billing addresses

EKAN Vendor Address: Purchasing Document

Thanks,

Naveen.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know the address number (ADRNR) of the delivery address

use it to fetch from the ADRC table..

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of drop Shipment, the delivery address will be different to ship-to address because of the manual changes to the address in the delivery. Read the address number from table VBPA and then ADRC. (If you are on older version read it from SADR).

Manoj