Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer fields in EKKO - with MM06E005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to adjust 2 new fields in the EKKO table at the ME2x and ME2xN transactions in the 4.6c release.

I could activete the MM06E005 enhancement: I could add the new fields to the CI_EKKODB and I added the EKKO-ZZxxxx fields to the SAPLXM06 0101 dynpro also, but I don't know what is the right ABAP code in the includes of the FM EXIT_SAPMM06E_0xx to save/load/check the customer data, and how to set the field attribute (ready to display/input) at the display/modifying transactions (me23,me23n / me21,me21n,me22,me22n).

When I swiched from modifying to display, these fields remained modifiable... But at the modify & create transactions I couldn't save the data to the EKKO table.

Please send me right source ABAP codes for these FM's includes if it possible ...

Thanks for all helps!

Laszlo Molnar

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at OSS [Note 407975 - MM06E005: Collective note: Examples for implementation|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/407975] which give sample for this enhancement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of EKKO-ZZxxxx I used EKKO_CI-ZZxxxx ...