Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Z-Field in Addit. Data Tab of VT01N / VT02N / VT03N

kirankerudi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to add a custom Z-Field under Additional data tab of VT0*N transaction.

I searched through SCN and I couldn't find any suitable answers.

Also, I checked through CMOD text enhancement and SPRO maintenance for the additional fields that are already present. But, the requirement that I have is to have a field which goes through a certain check ( Visibility turned ON/OFF ). Also this field should have a drop down option.

Please Help !!

Best Regards,

Kiran

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But, the requirement that I have is to have a field which goes through a certain check ( Visibility turned ON/OFF ). Also this field should have a drop down option.

Nothing a LOOP AT SCREEN/MODIFY SCREEN/ENDLOOP in PBO module and some dynpro definition of field as listbox with an evenual call of VRM_SET_VALUES couldn't solve?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Yes. But, I'm not sure where this check should happen. As in MV45AFZZ we could add new module for this ? I tried similarly for MV56AFZZ. But no success.

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Were you able to find a suitable enhancement point in the screen PBO?

0 Kudos

Do you suggest going for Enhancement Points in PBO rather than going for Exits that already exist ( However I could find only one exit in PBO EXIT_SAPLV56B_001. Not sure how to use it ) ?

0 Kudos

Not sure this exit will help you, so analyze PBO either you will find an exit/a BAdI, else look for enhancement. You could also look at exit EXIT_SAPLV56L_002, try to set a break-point at statements call customer-function during execution.

You could also read 400368 - Expand planning screen for shipment, the suggestions of this (old) note were modifications at this time, but today adding code at the end of a FM/form are program enhancements.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond. Let me check on this