Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom VF04 using include ZXV6PU08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every body!

Trying to custom VF04 to add new columns, i'm faced to use the include ZXV6PU08. Unfortunatly, when processing VF04, the code i added into ZXV6PU08 is not considered!!!

Any suggestion PLZ?

Thanks.

Salah!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be this exit is not called when you are using VF04. pls check if th exit isfirst of all activated or not.

you can check from transaction CMOD or SMOD

Thanks,

Venkatesh

0 Kudos

Hi every body.

Thanks 'venkatesh333' for your answer. Every thing is working right, i'm trying with break point and my porgram process until applying my custom code :s i really can't get it !!!!

Any other suggestion plz?

0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know whether you are trying to add custom code in transaction VF04 through EXIT or you are trying to customize vf04 by copying it completely?

If you are trying to add custom code, then is it that when you put the break point it is coming till the EXIT and then not going inside it?

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

0 Kudos

venkatesh333 ,

withing SDBILLDL (VF04 program), form vkdfs_data_display, there is a call function 'SD_VF04_CALL_CUSTOMER_FUNCTION' when i double click on it takes me into 'EXIT_SAPLV60P_008'. I added my code within exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_008.

The problem is that when i'm adding a break point into ZXV6PU08, it does no thing !!!!

any suggestion plllllllz?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Always try to put the break point one step ahead of the line which you really want to debug. i.e there may be many conditions which can be stopping the exit to be executed.

so you have to put your break point where the FM 'SD_VF04_CALL_CUSTOMER_FUNCTION is getting called or even before that. That will let you knwo if your code is getting executed at all or not.

If the exit is actived in SMOD or CMOD and control is coming to your exit and you have put your break point in the very first line inside the include ZXV6PU08 and even then it is not working. Please let me know.

If you put your break point on the include statement i dont think it will stop there.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

0 Kudos

Hi;

i got you, and certainly that's what i'm doing, my break point is exactly on the call of "SD_VF04_CALL_CUSTOMER_FUNCTION", which let me go through this function module, so i can see the call of customer function '008' (exit EXIT_SAPLV60P_008).

nevertheless, i'm not getting into ZXV6PU08 !!!!

what do you think?!!

the only think i didn't try yet is whi SMOD/CMOD. More explanation plz?!!

Thanks for help Venkatesh!

Salah

0 Kudos

HEllo.

Thanks every body for help.

Solved by myself

In case any one need to know how i did it : I created a copy of VF04 into ZVF04, SDBILLDL into ZSDBILLDL and adopt the ZSDBILLDL to meet my own requirements.

Hope this help some day some body

Thanks!

Salah

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using the enhancement V60P0001? See SAP Note 16711 - Work lists: All items are selected.

Regards

Eduardo