Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields to Additional tab B in VA01/VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have requirement where we need to add custom fields to the Additional tab B at item level in VA01 t-code.

My doubt is to do this do we need access key? is it not possible with out access key i mean any other way to do so.

If we add those fields in VBAP table will that automatically available in t-code, hope no............

Please let me know the process to add the custom fields ..........

Regards,

Madhavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need to get the access for the screen of the additional data tab B. once you get the access key then add the fields.

Add these new fields using append structure and the use the form routing move value to VBAP of user exit MV45AFZZ. These also requires access key or use enhancement method.

Regards

Shiva

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need to get the access for the screen of the additional data tab B. once you get the access key then add the fields.

Add these new fields using append structure and the use the form routing move value to VBAP of user exit MV45AFZZ. These also requires access key or use enhancement method.

Regards

Shiva

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thank you for quick response.

So, to add fields i need access key.

Thank you.

Regards,

Madhavi

0 Kudos

Hi

See these notes

SAP Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B'

SAP Note 209278 - Display of customer-specific fields in sales doc

SAP Note 386694 - Additional data not displayed in screen 8459 and 8309

SAP Note 420546 - Additional data B and transaction variants in sales order

and related notes.

And yes, you need to register it in SCCR.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo