Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields in ME21N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have added 3 custom fields in ME21N in Additional data tab.

These fields are always in display mode. I am not able to give any input to these fields.

This is becasue of the Field selection keys. The 3 new fields does not appear in any of the Field selection keys. How can I open these fields for input.

Basically the issue reveloves around Field Selection Key--> Field selection groups--> Fields.

Is there any place where we can maintain this.. i mean adding the new fields to field selection group and subsequently into the FS Key.

Thanks,

S S K

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know the process by which you were able to add the custom fields in the additional data tab in a PO? I have a requirement of adding some fields in the Additional Data Tab. However I am not able to do so. Really appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks

Deepali

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a good [WIKI|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/DetailedexplanationaboutBADIandthewaystofindtheBADIwithanexample%28ME23n+transaction%29] available fro adding the fields in custom tab.Just go through this.

Regards,

Madhu.