Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom fields added on PO header and PO item in ME21n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody

I have added 2 fields on PO header and PO item level in ME21N screen, everything is working fine

but the issue is that if the Customer Data tab page is not opened at the Header Level, the additional fields in Customer Data tab page at Item Level are not displayed as well

Does anybody knws why this happens?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The fact that you extended EKKO doesn't mean that you get your new fields on the Custom Data Header screen automatically. You need to add them to a specific screen manually.

Function group XM06 is to be used to enhance the screens in the Purchasing area.

For the header, you need to add your fields to the screen '0101'.

Cheers

Wojciech

Edited by: Wojtek Haase on Nov 3, 2008 10:51 AM

0 Kudos

May be i wrongly explained, all the data are getting populated on the screen and in the database tables.

Its just that if the Customer tab on PO header is not opened, the fields in the Customer tab in PO item level are not getting displayed

As such, the data are being saved in the tables.

Its only if the customer tab on header is not opened, the fields in Customer tab in PO item are not displayed.

Otherwise if PO header customer tab is opened, everything is ok