Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom feilds in FB70 Header and Item

former_member502263
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have requirement to add custom fields in the FB70 Transaction in both header and item level . I don't find any BADI's or Customer Exits .

Kindly help me how to add custom fields .

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you may check BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01, 02 etc

0 Kudos

Hello Ajit

Thanks !

but I have tried with all

BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01 to

BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS07 all

but I am receiving error message

There are already implementations active

The BAdI definition this is based upon cannot be used more than once. Other active implementations already exist for the same BAdI definition.

So I want know any alternative way to approach this .

Thanks,

Rocky.

Dear Rocky

You can google for coding block COBL to see how it can be done, one note details the step. Secondly if you already have a custom active implementation you can modify that one what is the issue in modifying them?

Nabheet

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check on Coding blocks. . i just know that coding blocks can be used for entering customers own fields account assignments etc in accounting documents.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In summary,

• For item, usually use of coding block is recommended (read documentation in transaction SPRO)
  • For header, use of BAdI BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01-08 (depends on version, no multiple implementation allowed, so look for an available one, without standard active implementation)

0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

I have checked from BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01-08

There are already implementations active

The BAdI definition this is based upon cannot be used more than once. Other active implementations already exist for the same BAdI definition.

I am checking about coding blocks , let you know once any progress..

Thanks,

Rakesh.

former_member502263
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Raymond,

I have used below Sap note to add custom fields in the FB70 tcode

174413 - Customer-specific fields in new single-screen transactions

0 Kudos

OK, but don't forget this is a 'modification'.