Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

currency in tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am created one table, in that one field is netpr field.while entering the data it is taking like 50.000,00 instred of that, i want to enter the data in Indian rupees.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

The point which I got is,

You are currently storing the data for NETPR as 50.000,00

But you need to store it as 50,000.00.

If so, you need to change the user settings in T.code SU01 as shown below.

Hope this helps you.

With Regards,

Gurulakshmi

11 REPLIES 11

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

add a WAERS field, link your NETPR to the WAERS field in the currency tab of the SE11 tables.

Regards

Fred

0 Kudos

its asking reference table name

0 Kudos

use table bkpf field waers - for currency key

and bseg field wrbtr for amount in reference table

0 Kudos

Is your table data related to some table like T001 or TKA01 or another table with currency code, if yes you could give this table as reference table, don't forget to declare this table in global data and to read the data before displaying the screen, else you could add a field currency code in your table.

Regards,

Raymond

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you link the amount field to the currency code in your table definition, refer to Currency Fields, look for Handling in Screens, note the currency code must be defined in the global data of the program, usually in a TABLES statement in the TOP include.

Regards,

Raymond

former_member193464
Contributor
0 Kudos

i did not get you exactly , how are you getting this netpr , and how will you determine its currency...
depending on that you can write your conversion in where you are inserting the data into this table
or table maintainance events

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For converting the amount entered in Indian Rupees format, you need to create table maintenance generator for the table and then create events in that table. Depending on your requirement write the logic in your table event.

Thanks

Akankshi

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your user settings in Own data may be you have EU format for currency and in case you want to override it you can use WRITE.. TO statements with CURRENCY keywords.

Cheers,

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

The point which I got is,

You are currently storing the data for NETPR as 50.000,00

But you need to store it as 50,000.00.

If so, you need to change the user settings in T.code SU01 as shown below.

Hope this helps you.

With Regards,

Gurulakshmi

former_member200434
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

use reference field and reference tables for displaying amount field.

satyabrata_sahoo3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SU3 T-code and change your default Currency setting. It will store as per the currency format you select.