Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency field in Table maintenance generator

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a table with fields amont and currency..When I create generate the table maintenance for this table I am not able to see currency and amounts field on the generated screen. Please do help me whats missing from my end.

raghu

9 REPLIES 9

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make the foriegn key for the currency TCURC

This was for those whose currency keys are not maintained

Resaon might be the Currency is not maintained in the table TCURC

they can be maintained in SPRO

SAP Netweaver - > General Setting - > Currencies - > Check Currency Codes

Regards

- Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi.

I have one overview screen and 1 detailed screen. these two fields are not appearing in the overview screen but it appears in the detailed screen. Why these two fields are not appearing in the overview screen./

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have not specified Currencya nd amount fields as primary keys then these two fields will not appear in the generated views.

SO u can specify CURRENCY and AMOUNT as primary keys and try.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

I cant make these two fields as primary key fields... I have one overview screen and 1 detalied screen. In overview screen these two fields are not appearing but in detailed screen they are appearing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a <b>foreign key relation</b> for the Currency field with the table <b>TCURC</b> and regenerate the table maintenance.

Regards

Kathirvel

0 Kudos

Yeah I maintened check table for currency as TCURC

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data types of fields amont and currency in ur table.Also u need to specify the reference field for amount and currency.

Regards,

nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following things.

Adjust database table. Utilities--> Database utility --> select adjust and activate.

Check the reference is maintained for Amount Field.

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U should make them primary fields otherwise they won't appear in the overview screen.If possible use only one screen.When u r maintaining the table ,instead of going for two step maintainence,go for one step maintanence .

Regards,

Nagaraj