Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Query SQ01 - Issue when joining third table (VBAK-VBAP to MARA)

former_member609538
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having an issue when joining tables in my info set when creating a query.

In my info set I began with two tables (VBAP & VBAK). I successfully created the query with the expected results (IE entered a few sales order #'s and the data was reported). I then needed a few fields to be added from the MARA table using the material number pulled from VBAP. When I added the MARA table to my info set, updated my query, the report is no longer providing any results. I know it has something do to with the third table (MARA) as when I generated it originally with only two, it worked perfect. I tried both changing the orginal query and info set, as well as created a brand new one with the same results. As soon as I remove the MARA table, it works fine again.

Any suggestions?

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Check your join on the 3rd table. What type of join is it? Left outer join or? Change it the other way and see if it works again. Good luck

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Check your join on the 3rd table. What type of join is it? Left outer join or? Change it the other way and see if it works again. Good luck

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy,

I was able to figure it out, I was definitely looking at the incorrect key fields for the third table join, ouuff. Thanks for your help!

• SAP Managed Tags: