Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cover page text inside DO's output type for MAIL output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

how to set the cover page text in DO-extras-delivery output-header then double click the output type ?

this is for MAIL output type

is it from form/program/setting?

9 REPLIES 9

former_member253923
Participant
0 Kudos

You can set the Cover Sheet Text in the "Communication Method". You can go there when you do a double click on the output type.

0 Kudos

Hi Srivathsan,

we need to customise that Cover Sheet Text, not by keying in manually via the Communication Method, is there any way that we can code from program/form that it will display different text based on the do's customer

Message was edited by:

ester johannes

0 Kudos

In the OPEN_FORM Function Module, use the parameter OPTIONS which is of type ITCPO. Use the fields

TDCOVER - Print: SAP cover sheet - 'X'

TDCOVTITLE - Print: Text for cover sheet - "Your Text".

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

ii couldnt find any part in our form/program that indicates the data passing to tdcover/tdcovtitlle.

i tested to insert output type ZLD3 manually into a DO, and when i click the Communication Method , the Cover Page Text is automatically inserted , every Do with different ship to party will have different Cover Page text, i am wandering where and how to set this text

0 Kudos

It could be a config setting:

Goto NACE, Choose Shipping and click on the output types. Select your type ZLD3 and select the Mail Message Title option in it. Check whether they have maintained anything over there.

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks so much for answering to me.

I have checked NACE setting -Mail Message Title option and can see 'NRMS Delivery Notes Email to USJ Warehouse' , i did not see any maintenance that can trigger different different message for different DO

0 Kudos

In NACE, choose your Output type and Under the Mail Options do they have any Text Program , FORM Routine / Parameter Program , FORM Routine Details.

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

the only program exists is the standard printing program RLE_DELNOTE and smartform Z_RESERSLIP_001

0 Kudos

Ester,

Could you send me the step by step screen shot of how you are performing the DO Output ?

Send it to baashav@yahoo.com if you can.