Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costant Window in SAP Script

former_member541575
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have copied a already existing sap Script(both layout SE71 and Print program Se38) in our Script but for that i am not doing any changes in Print program.

for any changes in my layout(se71) i create Perform ,and put form for that in a Subroutine pool.

but due to some requirement i have to create 2 constant window in my layout,but i am not writing any code to call that window in the print program. therefore that window are not showing in printing test.

i want to ask , there is a way to call these constant windows without not adding any code for this in prin program.

regards

Atul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the constant window works without calling please check you have mentioned any text elements in the constant window if you have mentioned any of them. then they will not appear on the printtest.

Just remove the text-elements mentioned in the CONSTANT window and try you will find your answer.

this will surely work.

Edited by: sarves on Feb 6, 2009 8:16 AM

6 REPLIES 6

viquar_iqbal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Instead of CONST window you can use var window and formatted multiple times unlike CONST window

CONST window doesnt need any code in print program to display .Please check its dimensions

Thanks

Viquar Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally the constant window works without calling please check you have mentioned any text elements in the constant window if you have mentioned any of them. then they will not appear on the printtest.

Just remove the text-elements mentioned in the CONSTANT window and try you will find your answer.

this will surely work.

Edited by: sarves on Feb 6, 2009 8:16 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

i have added one Include for standard text in My Constant window, should i hard coded the standard text that in constant window.

Regards

atul

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If there is any thing to print in that window, it will show, if nothing is there it will not at all print that constant windows.

Write your PERFORM statement in that constant window and see wethere it is triggering or not.

Regards

Bala Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to call each and every window by using FM write_form into your print program...otherwise it wont be any effect....

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul ,

Since you want a constant window on all your pages .Try this!

1. Create a variable window .(with same measurements of tht of your constant window)

2. Call it every time you call new page , this will reduce the overhead too .

3. Adjust your page and make space for this window .

4. You need not change the text but just adding an additional window .

Hope it helps!

Much Regards ,

Amuktha .

Edited by: Amuktha Naraparaju on Feb 6, 2009 9:55 AM