Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying MARA TO ZMARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

pls let me know the steps involved to copy a MARA into ZMARA .when i'm doing this it is asking for language maintenance if i give original language & if i press display button it is showing only 3 fields of MARA.for this it is not allowing me to go for table mainenance generator ..

Rgds,

Pradeepa

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have did the same thing. MARA to ZMARA.

It is showing all the fields either is Display & CHange mode.

I am able to create the Tab . Main. also.

Do the process again

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u chosen teh copy button in the se11 and then copied the table?

First it is disaplying only few fields, activate it and come out of the table.Tehn if u go in display mode it is showing all the fields.

Actually the original language for MARA is DE thats the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

There are fields, with type .INCLUDE, right after the copy.

You just simply activate the new ZMARA table.

After the activation you will see all fields in display mode. In change mode only the .includes appear for me.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

Why do you want to copy it? SAP provide the ability to extend MARA using a custom append structure

0 Kudos

hi Tamas,

Good Day!!!!!!!!!!!

I copied in right way..but i'm unable to see the fields which are after INCLUDE statement (for this i copied that particular structure too in to zstructure) then too i'm not getting.Actually i need this for BDC Recording..i'm checking wether we are able to Record bulk data in to that table or not ?for this i need all the fields for checking..

Thanks for u r co-operation..

Bye--

Pradeepa