Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert foreign currency amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i have PR with amount 3,600,000 and document ccy is IDR. Our local ccy is RM.

I have automatic program to create PO using fm BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and i just pass the eban-netpreis value .

Since it is in doc ccy, the amount is stored as 36,000 and the PO was wrongly created with 36,000 amount which is supposed to be 3,600,000.00

How to pass the exact value to PO internal table?

my coding

DATA: g_ftotal(20) TYPE c.

WRITE ieban-preis CURRENCY ieban-waers TO g_ftotal.

g_ftotal is now 3,600,000.00 as character amount, how to pass it to BAPIMEPOITEM-NET_PRICE which has type DEC 28 and 9 decimal points

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are the BAPI's for the same:

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL Conversion of Currency Amounts into External Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERN_9 Conversion of Currency Amounts into External Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_INTERNAL Conversion of Currency Amounts into Internal Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_INTERN_9 Conversion of Currency Amounts into Internal Data Format

Best regards,

Prashant

1 REPLY 1

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are the BAPI's for the same:

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL Conversion of Currency Amounts into External Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERN_9 Conversion of Currency Amounts into External Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_INTERNAL Conversion of Currency Amounts into Internal Data Format

BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_INTERN_9 Conversion of Currency Amounts into Internal Data Format

Best regards,

Prashant