Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control the Dates & time while creating Process Order through COR1

anand_sagarsethi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement that says if user knows start and finish dates & times and write it while creating Process order. The system should not change it. This has to happen with all the materials.

So that basic & scheduled should match.

In the attached snapshot you can see that system should match the basic dates & times with scheduled and should not calculate/ change itself.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can achieve this functionality by implementing the enhancement exit:

EXIT_SAPLNWDB_001

0 Kudos

Can you explain me step by step how to do that. I am really new in enhancement... THanks

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have provided you the function exit name EXIT_SAPLNWDB_001, just open it in se37 . There we have the z include like:

INCLUDE ZXCO1U13 .

just double click on it a warning message will appear asking for create object, click on yes, it will ask for package and request. Just provide the same and it will be ready for your code implementation.

Before the above processes, for finding your exit, you need to find out the GUI program for your transaction.

click on menu system of transaction COR1, then go to status, you will get the program name.

Now double click on the program, and then click on GOTO->Properties, will get the package name.

Goto to transaction "smod"  click on utilities->Find then provide the package name, it will display all the exit names.

For step by step implementation there are other links also available in the SDN, In my sandbox, I don't have any data for this transaction to show you for this scenerio