Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person address load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i'm trying to upload the home address and business address tabs of customer contact person. i'm using

BAPI_ADDRESSPERS_SAVEREPLICA and

BAPI_ADDRCONTPART_SAVEREPLICA.

the data is uploaded through LSMW Idoc method, but they are not reflected in the transaction. Kindly suggest if you have already worked in this.

regards,

Prabhu

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could use only existing function modules which are listed in LSMW. I don't think, we can add other FM into LSMW list.

Look for direct input program if any. Otherwise go for BDC method in LSMW.

Regards,

Govind.

0 Kudos

the BAPI is already in the LSMW list.

i need to know on how to use them for upload, since when i tried, the posting was successfull, but the data is not in the transaction.

So help on how to upload data if you have done it already.

regards,

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Parbhu,

what object type, what object id, what object id ext and context you used for your load ? That determines the actual post.

I could give more details from there.

Bijay

0 Kudos

Hi Prabu & Bijay,

I have faced the same problem while uploading the data for contact person of customer...

there is a special transaction for updating the contact person

the Transaction VAP1 (create contact person)

By using this transaction, we can go with normal recording in LSMW it will work fine and update the transaction screen and the table as well.

So its better to use this transaction (VAP1) instead of using the BAPI's which are not updating the screen of the transaction.

Rewars points if useful.

Thanks,

Oarsk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I am also facing the same problem, But i am uploading the data using the LSMW-BAPI method...

The same i am able to update the tables but not the screen..

Give me your personal mail-id...I will get back to if i got the solution...

Thanks,

KSR.