Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SALV_TREE not displaying all the entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed a report to display the project details of CJ20N entries as per the customer requirement in tree format as same as CJ20N.

We used CL_SALV_TREE to display the entries.

When the number of records are more than 1050, then it is displaying wrongly (WBS elements are attaching with wrong activities).

If the entries are less or equal to 1050, then it is displaying correcting without any issues.

Please suggest how can I proceed further.

Thanks,

Prabu

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check for a counter too short (like NUMC 3 > 999 or binary > 1023)

Also compare with a sample code like Example of a Tree Structure in  ALV Output Display.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Where you mean the counter. We didn't set any counter like that.

Actually, our final internal table contains 1258 entries which are exaclty required.

Also, we have checked the nodes as well which got generated. That is also fine.

We are facing the issue in gr_tree->display only.

Is there any checks required to check inside?

Thanks,

Prabu

0 Kudos

The error arise during display_only, because the salv_tree wrapper only perform some checks at this step for performance purpose. Are your 1258 entries 1258 nodes, as SAP recommends less than 3000 nodes in one note (If I remember correctly, look for OSS notes with keywords like  ALV tree and performance or restriction)

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I fixed the issue.

We have shifted the digits of that index to 9 digits which was truncating the last digit as it was having the length of 12 digits.

So, i made the correction not to truncate that. It is working fine.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Regards,

Prabu