Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SALV_TABLE - how to see inttab in driver prog from method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren (and other experts),

Thank you for your response to my initial question. I ran the code and understand what is being done for the example given. When I tried to apply what was being done in the example to my program, I encountered difficulties. This was because I am using a class that was built in SE24 (global?) instead of a class that was defined local in the program. (also, I am using a dialog program to run the class with.)

At this point I have two questions...

1) In Naren's example, why did you declare matnr the way you did? eg...

TYPES: BEGIN OF type_mara,

matnr TYPE matnr,

END OF type_mara.

2) What is the best way to provide visibility of my internal result table in my driver program to the ON_DOUBLE_CLICK method so that I do not get a syntax error ("Field ITAB is unknown. It is neither...") for the line of code... "READ TABLE itab INTO s_lifnr INDEX row.".

Or maybe there is a different way to do this than what I am trying to do?.......

Thank you,

Dean Atteberry.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the class is defined in SE24...Then for the constructor method create a parameter to get the internal table values...

Then in you program When you create object for the class pass the internal table value in the exporting parameter and use that internal table in your SE24 class.

CREATE OBJECT gr_events

EXPORTING ITAB = ITAB.

Hope this helps..

Thanks

Naren

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the class is defined in SE24...Then for the constructor method create a parameter to get the internal table values...

Then in you program When you create object for the class pass the internal table value in the exporting parameter and use that internal table in your SE24 class.

CREATE OBJECT gr_events

EXPORTING ITAB = ITAB.

Hope this helps..

Thanks

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Naren. That helped to get it working.