Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cj20n Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i activated proj but my exits are not getting triggred can you please suggest me to work those exits.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manohar,

In Genaral, In Enhancements while you need to find any exit for particular tcode, You need to check which exit suits the exact requirement. The documentation will be provided for every exit.

For example you got the list of exits for that transaction then you need to create a project in CMOD by implementing that particular exit. Inside every exit you will be finding functional module exits where you find includes in it. Inside the include you need to write the code based on your requirement.

You keep a break point in that include and activate it. Then you go to your tcode and create it.

For example: for mm01 tcode we will be creating material number ., similarly when you creates your will be taken into debugging screen. So that means our exit got trigerred.

Reward points if useful

Cheers,

Swamy Kunche