Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking Production order individual status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Guru's,

I am currently working on a program for the confirmation of a production order.In this case,i need to check the individual status of the production order.I had tried the FM 'STATUS_TEXT_EDIT' which returns the collective status text for a production order.However this field is limited to 40 characters and the additional individual status are not displayed.I would however need a FM which could return the individual status text and not the collective 40 character limited status text.I had tried searching in se37 for a while but to no luck.In case,i cannot find the FM for thus purpose,i would have to code in ABAP to get the individual english status based on the system status(FROM table TJ02T and JEST).As such,if anyone has an answer to my question,i would be greatly thankful so that i can use the FM directly and not code in ABAP.

Waiting to hear back.

Thanks,

Rajiv C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of the function module STATUS_READ, just follow this which gives you the Status of a prod ord confirmation.

call function 'STATUS_READ'

exporting

OBJNR = L_AUFNR

ONLY_ACTIVE = 'X'

tables

STATUS = IT_JEST

exceptions

OBJECT_NOT_FOUND = 1

others = 2.

if SY-SUBRC <> 0.

endif.

if not IT_JEST[] is initial.

select ISTAT TXT04

from TJ02T

into table IT_TJ02T

for all entries in IT_JEST

where ISTAT = IT_JEST-STAT

and SPRAS = SY-LANGU.

endif.

Regards

- Gopi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

STATUS_READ returns all the Statuses for the Order(in an internal table) Or if you want to check if particular Status use STATUS_CHECK.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Murali

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of the function module STATUS_READ, just follow this which gives you the Status of a prod ord confirmation.

call function 'STATUS_READ'

exporting

OBJNR = L_AUFNR

ONLY_ACTIVE = 'X'

tables

STATUS = IT_JEST

exceptions

OBJECT_NOT_FOUND = 1

others = 2.

if SY-SUBRC <> 0.

endif.

if not IT_JEST[] is initial.

select ISTAT TXT04

from TJ02T

into table IT_TJ02T

for all entries in IT_JEST

where ISTAT = IT_JEST-STAT

and SPRAS = SY-LANGU.

endif.

Regards

- Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.I have now solved my problem with your suggestions...

Rajiv C