Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check to be Implemented in IM52 Transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to implement a check in IM52 transaction, when the user clicks on SAVE button. The check is that the Budget value entered by the user should not be greater than the Plan Values for the Appropriation Request to which the WBS element ( for which we have assigned the Budget ) has been assigned.

I need to check that BPGE-WLGES for WRTTP = 39 ( Plan Values) >= BPGE-WLGES for WRTTP = 41 for the OBJNR's obtained from IMAKZ for our Appropriation request.

But I do not find any Exits / BADI's / Enhacement Points for IM52 transaction. The program which contains the screen on which the check needs to be made ( The screen which appears immediately after the User clicks F8 in IM52 transaction) is SAPLKBPP.

In SAPLKBPP, there are NO calls to any User-Exits nor any EXIT Handlers are present for the BADIs.

Could someone please let me know if there is any way to implement my check through any Enhacenment Procedure I might have missed ? Please provide the Exit Name,BADI name or Enhancement point position, in case any.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

2 REPLIES 2

jpsapabap21
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dangy

Please check if exit EXIT_SAPDBIMA_002 (enhancement AAIP0002) is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered self