Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check tcode inside BTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm using BTE 00001820 to filter documents from a payment proposal being generated. Inside this function, i'm checking if the document being processed exists in a Z table previously filled.

If it doesn't, variable c_zlspr = 'T', which allows the document to be blocked only for this proposal.

My problem is that this BTE is called in the transaction i'm using inside my program code via call transaction (F110S), but also in tcode F110, that the user wants to continue to use besides all coding we're doing, behaving as standard allways did.

Therefore, inside BTE i should check which tcode is calling the bte (F110S or F110). I allready tried using

IF sy-tcode = 'F110S'.

<my validation>

ENDIF.

but it doesn't work. When calling transaction F110S inside my code with BDC_DATA inserted and when it arrives to the BTE, sy-tcode is not F110S (must be something else or empty, i don't have permissions to use SM50 to try and debug with infinite loop).

Can someone suggest me a way to overcome this problem ?

Thank you in advance to everyone,

Nuno

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

Can you try setting the parameter ID SPE (use syntax SET PARAMETER ID spe FIELD g_dzlspr) in your code based on the T-Code. In the BTE use the syntax for GET PARAMETER ID spe FIELD g_dzlspr. based on this you can get the value in the c_zlspr changing parameter.

Unfortunately the report behind the transaction F110S does not have the field dzlspr which could have been used.

Regards,

George

devi_giri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

Were you able to successfully implement this BTE to create payment proposal for choice of invoices by using custom table and process via F110 and F110S? I have a similar requirement and my client does not want to pay all invoices that are due for payment.

I appreciate your response,

Thank you,

Devi