Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing SAP SCRIPT Logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've been working with Smartforms for well over a year now, but I've never worked with SAP SCRIPT. I need to change our company logo in a SAP SCRIPT and I am not sure how to do this. I found what I think is the logo in the header text elements and it states the following:

INCLUDE ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI OBJECT TEXT ID ST

Which part of that statment is the actual name of the logo? I tried looking up LOGO_RI in SE78 to see if that was it, but it is not. I also tried to look up ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI in SE78 and still found nothing. Can someone help me to figure out what is the logo name in that statement? And how do I replace it with the new logo name which is "LOGO_25".

Thanks so much and best regards,

Dani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The name is ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI. You are probably not looking in the right area in SE78 for this logo as it is stored as text, not as a graphic. If you go to SE78, click the folder for "Stored as Text", then standard Texts, then ST for for Standard text, you willl probably then find your ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI logo. I assume that your LOGO_25 has been upload using the graphics section? If so you will need to insert it as a BITMAP statement. Go to the window in SE71, from the menu, choose "Insert"--->"Graphics", then you can insert the new graphic, click the tab for "Stored on Document Server". This will create the line of code that you need.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

3 REPLIES 3

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The name is ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI. You are probably not looking in the right area in SE78 for this logo as it is stored as text, not as a graphic. If you go to SE78, click the folder for "Stored as Text", then standard Texts, then ST for for Standard text, you willl probably then find your ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI logo. I assume that your LOGO_25 has been upload using the graphics section? If so you will need to insert it as a BITMAP statement. Go to the window in SE71, from the menu, choose "Insert"--->"Graphics", then you can insert the new graphic, click the tab for "Stored on Document Server". This will create the line of code that you need.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Rich. That helped me solve my problem and I learned something new! 🐵

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can see the Priview of the logo in Transaction code <b>SO10</b>, in your case, go to SO10 and give your logo name(ZADRS_HEADER_LOGO_RI), and press the printpreview, so you can see the priview.

In SE78 t.code also, Enter the name of your Logo and press the Preview button.

if the logo is already there in SAP, then goto your window(Name of the window which you will show the LOGO), and press Insert --> Graphics --> then it will ask the name of the Logo, so see that window, you will understand, and gice your name of the logo and press enter, the code will come with an include statment ...... coment the previos logo code, and your new logo code will be there and it will print the new logo

Regards

Sudheer