Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Condition Price Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in i have to change the condition value. Currently if i select the item in the contract and go to Item Conditions, the condition value is calculated by the rate maintained in the condition type. But my requirement is i have to overwrite the Rate maintained in the condition type with the rate entered by the user through module pool screens. At present the values of all the conditions will be coming from XKOMV structure through FM RV_KONT_SELECT.. which is the standard requirement. Where exactly i have to overwrite the Rate which i am getting from the Condition type, so that item values (VBAP) and header value (VBAK) will also change accordingly. Pls let me know how to handle this.

Thanks,

Raju

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to create pricing routine(using access key) for a condition type...

in the routine say RV63A901 XKOMV structure can be modified... but you need to figure out how the custom value can be accessed in the Pricing routine.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to create pricing routine(using access key) for a condition type...

in the routine say RV63A901 XKOMV structure can be modified... but you need to figure out how the custom value can be accessed in the Pricing routine.

0 Kudos

Hi J@Y,

Can you pls tell me how to change the XKOMV structure using the pricing routine.

I have no idea how to view/chaneg the pricing procedure. Pls let me know how to check and modify the pricing procedure, so that i can overwrite the value inputed by the user with the value maintained in the Rate in the conditions table.

Thanks,

Raju

0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically you need some Functional Help (SD). If you are working with some SD Consultant, just discuss it with him.

Otherwise, For Pricing Procedure use T.Code V/08 and check if any routine is assigned to that particular condition.

If you want to write new routine, use T.Code VOFM.

Use MENU Option --> Formulaes, --> Condition Values.Define some number as per the displayed number in the list.

Generate it. and then open the same code routine in SE38.

Now you can write the code there to change the values during execution.

Regds,

Anil