Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in vendor details

siddu_ch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to report changes in employee vendor's personal details.

That is,

His name change (if any)

address change

bank information change

where can i find these details

Can anyone please suggest how can i do this?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

You need to use the table LFA1. But if you are talking about if any change then asper my knowledge SAP doesn't store any information regaring the changes. Only thing it saves it when it was last updated inthe system.

Thanks,

Chidanand

0 Kudos

Thanks chidanand for the reply.

I need to report the changes( if any) on a daily basis.

What i am doing now is by reading the udate field from cdhdr and tracking the changes using the document change number.

Did you have any other way that we can do this?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

I have told you to create a ZTable and update that Ztable while saving the Vendor Master . and you can use that Ztable in your report to identify on which date the value was updated.

Thanks,

Chidanand

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Siddu,

> I have told you to create a ZTable and update that Ztable while saving the Vendor Master . and you can use that Ztable in your report to identify on which date the value was updated.

>

> Thanks,

> Chidanand

Why create a separate table and a mod to the SAP standard when the existing functionality of change pointers does exactly what is needed?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi rob,

Can you please tell me how can i use this change pointers,i dont have any idea on this

thanks

0 Kudos

look at CDHDR and CDPOS tables

0 Kudos

>

> Hi rob,

>

> Can you please tell me how can i use this change pointers,i dont have any idea on this

>

>

> thanks

You're already using them - CDHDR and CDPOS.

Rob

0 Kudos

Thanks Rob for the reply

OK so i am using the udate field from cdhdr to track changes.

So i am going in the right way??

Thanks

0 Kudos

Yes, but you have to go to CDPOS to get the before and after picture. You may also want to look at FM CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ .

Rob

former_member187255
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siddu,

Did you try using Change Pointers... you can check the changes in table BDCP, BDCPS.

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for the reply.

I dont no anything about the change pointers.

Can you explain me how can i do this using change pointers.

thanks once again

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

There can be one solution is create a Ztable which will be updated during the saving of the Vendor master transation (XK01). Now execute you report on the basis of your Z Table.

Thanks,

Chidanand

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also use standard program RFKABL00 or see how it is reading the data.