Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the net value in Credit memo when created with ref to invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement where when i create a Credit memo with reference to Invoice, i need to change the Net values in the line items of the credit memo based on some conditions.

Can you please suggest me the appropriate USER EXIT or COPY Control routine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all try to do it with customizing tools in copy rules. Go to tcode VTAF and for relevant items change the behavior of pricing type from D to other (for instance, new determination with a new procedure that you can define in V/08). You can use formulas in this procedure to adjust the value of conditions and so determine net value. See SAP Note 201830 - Calculation of the net price of an item to know more possibilities.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all try to do it with customizing tools in copy rules. Go to tcode VTAF and for relevant items change the behavior of pricing type from D to other (for instance, new determination with a new procedure that you can define in V/08). You can use formulas in this procedure to adjust the value of conditions and so determine net value. See SAP Note 201830 - Calculation of the net price of an item to know more possibilities.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

I created a new routine in v/08 with pricing type B, and in the pricing procedure in v/08 i did not mention any steps so that it should get ZERO as the Net value.

And i changed the Pricing type from D to B in VTAF and then tried again creating the Credit memo from Invoice as reference in VA01. but the net value ( NETWR) did not become ZERO ( i want to get this value as ZERO as per my requirement).

can you tell me is there naything else i need to do ?

Edited by: Hp.srinivas on Feb 2, 2012 1:54 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

Check what pricing procedure is working. Check in pricing analysis what conditions are giving value to the credit memo. So, I suggest you create your own formula for pricing (VOFM) to rule the value. See SAP Note 22808 - Transferring formulas and related notes. See also Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects. Take a VOFM as a template and create your own algorithm.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo