Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Posting Date In MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a requirement in which i need to change the value of posting date (previous date) based on a particuler value of plant and material type for transaction MIGO. Is this possible through any of the exit or Badi or field exit.

I had tried through field exit but in that i am unable to access the value of plant and material type. Is it possible.

PLZ HELP!

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Annie,

you can try with this

Business Add-in                                                                                
MB_DOCUMENT_BADI_SAP                    BADI for Creation and Changing of a Material Document           
 MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE                      BADI when updating material document: MSEG and MKPF             
MB_CIN_LMBMBU04                         posting of gr

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u littlebit clear

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use this badi.

MB_MIGO_BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i use the BADI's as they all have MKPF structure as importing. Even if i shall change the value it won't take that value back to the main program. PLZ be little more specific as to wat to write so tht the changed value shall be reflected.

PLZ HELP!