Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change logs for deletion/creation of logical system in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement where a logical system was deleted hampering some production services. Though it has been recreated and everything is working fine, we need to find the root cause of its deletion.

Question - Is there any change log table where we can find this ?

I see V_TBDLS, TBDLS, TBDLST - but they do not give the required information. Maybe I'm having vacation hangover & looking somewhere else

Any help appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TBDLS is flagged for logging changes. Hence SCU3 should give you answer if logging is enabled. If not then maybe it's time to enable it. It's also customizing table so you can try to find a corresponding transport that removed your record. If somebody made the change directly in production then rechecking what people can do in production seems to be a good idea.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin for the information.

I see in SCU3 that TBDLS is activated for change logs and though see the log information in our development and UAT system. But in prod, there are no logs and it gives a message

" BC_DBLOGS  Archiving Customizing table changes  No data available "

Does the archive logs have been deleted ?  How can I find this out ? Not sure if its SARA tcode or any program or table it is will give me..