Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change FI-document with A-Account Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we need mass change bseg-xref3 after posting documents (note 640908).

When I run fbl3n and try mass change
i have a error message: NO Batch input data for screen SAPMF05L 1305. This error appears only for lines where account type is 'A',

I make all setting in ob32, ob41 and group status fields. If i need to change this field through FB02, there isn't problem.

After debug I find out that mass change is possible only for S,D and K account types.

Maybe I am wrong but is there no way to mass change FI-document with A-account type?

Pls,help. I start to lose my mind!

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OB32 did you add some non standard records for type 'A', but some fields wont be allowed even if you add those as they were already copied in some other application like CO, FI-SL or similar application and SAP doesn't manage their impact, you should look for and read notes from 47245 - BSEG-ZUONR not changable in spite of TBAER entry to 1497601 - Document change rule Doesn’t work in FB02.

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

There is no problem for changing document throught FB02

The problem is appear when I want to change it through Mass Change function in fbl3n