Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change a standard matchcode for an user's one

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

Do you know if it is possible to change a standard matchcode for another that I want to use and I developed? Specifically, I want to show further columns in a matchcode than the standard brings to screen. I realized that enhancement points are unuseful in my case. I have not so good ideas: To use an enhancement point to display my matchcode after the standard appears and use a batch input code fragment to pick the green tick to avoid the first matchcode (standard) appears, or to ask for a SAP key to modify the standard code, or (i am not sure) use a field exit and "to kill" the standard field to put the field of mine with my own matchcode... Only thoughts. Help me please, I ALWAYS REWARDS USEFUL ANSWERS!!!

Thank you all in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI,

I THINK STANDARD OBJECTS CAN'T BE CHANGED.BETTER CREATE YOUR OWN MATCH CODE OBJECT.

REGARDS ,

VENKAT

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks!

I already solved this trouble. I used an enhancement point that contained a copy of the standard SAP code, but with my own variables. Then, when my copied code was executed, I killed the module where the matchcode was located with the RETURN instruction, so the standard code was not executed and thus avoided a replicate matchcode. Thanks anyway and see you in my next question! (I'm almost secure I wll need more help in future).