Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ceban structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anybody know what is the purpose of cebanzz structure?

Can i add fields to this structure?

Do i get content to that fields by default?

Thank you very much.

Omer

8 REPLIES 8

former_member221770
Contributor
0 Kudos

Omer,

It looks to me like CEBANZZ was added at a later date to extend CEBAN to include field PDUMMY. This means that in user exits, etc you can access the PDUMMY field via CEBAN-PDUMMY.

No you should not add fields to this structure, rather hit Goto->Append Structure and create a new Z structure which you will append to CEBAN. Your new fields should be in your new 'Z' structure.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers,

Pat.

PS. Kindly asign Reward Points to the posts you find helpful.

0 Kudos

but look at the decumentation of M06B0002 enhancement.

0 Kudos

Omer,

Perhaps you could explain what you are trying to do?

Cheers,

Pat.

0 Kudos

i wnat to add field to cebanzz structure,but i dont know if i can.

I saq the decumentation of M06B0002 enhancement but i dont understand it prefectly.

0 Kudos

By M06B0002 enhancement you can change data of structure CEBAN, so if you want to add some z-fields, you should append them in CEBANZZ and then use M06B0002 to update their values.

Regards

Max

Message was edited by: max bianchi

0 Kudos

but i need access key right?

0 Kudos

Yes you have to register the object in OSS and get a access key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Omer,

Enhancement Category of this structure is : CAN BE ENHANCED, CHARACTER-TYPE OR NUMERIC-TYPE. It means that the "The structure and its enhancement must not contain any deep data types (tables, references, strings)".

Regards,

Vikas Madaan