Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDPOS entries to be copied to a Z Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have created a Z-Table with fields of table CDHDR and CDPOS with same type as the original SAP table. I made a program to update records to the Z-Table with date as selection criteria. My internal table has all the records required to be copied. I have two issues.

1. Duplicate change numbers are not getting copied. Z Table is populated with as much records as CDHDR. Duplicate keys in CDPOS are not getting in.

2. Fields in the Z-Table are getting overlapped. Columns are getting residual items from the previous column. ie Changenr field is getting populated as XYZ00012 where as it should be 00012345. This happens for all the fields.

My question, is it not possible to copy CDPOS fields being a cluster table? Is there any different technique to follow?

Thanks and best regards.

Subin K

1 REPLY 1

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

I am not sure how you copied that into custom table.Covert the table into transparent.In case you need often ZCDPOS-non-key access, think about secondary index.

Regards,

Madhu.