Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture all the screens in BDC for VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a BDC for the VA01 tcode. However, i am facing some issues.

When i use the VA01 transaction, for some scenarios i get an additional screen (Availability Control). Thus, I also need to capture this screen in BDC. But I couldn't find out the logic which determines the navigation to this additional screen. Thus, it becomes difficult to decide on when to use this additional screen in the BDC and when to not use it.

Kindly guide me in determining the logic which will decide the navigation to this additional screen.

FYI - I have posted the same question under the following forums also. The corresponding links are also mentioned.

Forum: SAP Community Network Forums » SAP Solutions » ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General

Link:

Forum: SAP Community Network Forums » ABAP Development » Data Transfers

Link:

I have posted it in multiple forums just to ensure that I am approaching all the possibly related communities.

Moderator message: please do not cross-post, only one forum per thread please, see rules of engagement.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Mar 11, 2011 9:39 AM

1 REPLY 1

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would not it be an opportunity to use BAPIs which are easier to use, look at [BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?query=bapi_salesorder_createfromdat2] (BUS2032 CreateFromDat2)

Regards,

Raymond