Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find the execute button in an alv

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all experts,

im unable to find the execute button in alv grid im using reuse_alv_grid_display.........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

execute button in alv grid ??? may i know for wat purpose u want execute button in alv grid???

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

execute button in alv grid ??? may i know for wat purpose u want execute button in alv grid???

0 Kudos

i need to have an execute when user selects the checkboxes it should be displayed in smart form output.

0 Kudos

for dat u have to add a button to ur alv and handle the function in dat...check this sample program..

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/abap/add-button-to-alv-toolbar-with-reuse-alv-list-display.htm

0 Kudos

Hi, Mozam Khan

I think you better to place two Radio Button on the Selection Screen

1. Display Output in ALV

2. Display Output in Smartform

in this way according to user selection you can Perform the Form of ALV or Smartform.

Hope will help you.

Kind Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

HI faisal,

but when the user selects the check box then only it should be displayed in smartform,

in the output of an alv i have an checkbox it should displayed in smartforms(the selected records) only when i select the checkbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no execute button in ALV grid, ALV grid is used to just display the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of check box. they can select the row directly and you need to pass the form name into parameter " i_callback_user_command" IN that form. call the smart form based on the row selected.

0 Kudos

Instead of check box. end user can directly select the row and you need to pass the subroutine name into function module parameter " i_callback_user_command" and then call the smart form into the repord based on selected row.