Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we update the database using local update mode how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus please help me with this question.

I am uploading 100 records out of which say 59th record has error so what will happen if i am using synchronous or asynchronous method of BDC? Can we update the database using local update mode how?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<copy/pasted text and points removed by moderator>

Thanks,

Dhanalakshmi M S

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jan 17, 2012

0 Kudos

Thank you for replying but what will happen if I am uploading 100 records out of which say 59th record has error so what will happen if i am using synchronous or asynchronous method of BDC??

0 Kudos

<copy/pasted text and points removed by moderator>

Moderator message: do not copy/paste, else account deletion.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jan 17, 2012

0 Kudos

Thank you for replying but what will happen if I am uploading 100 records out of which say 59th record has error so what will happen if i am using synchronous or asynchronous method of BDC??

Synchronous or Asynchronous mode of BDC does not affect this behaviour. Read the SAP documentation on these modes for further details.

Which transaction are you using to upload the data? Are you uploading the data in one-shot or looping on the table & updating each record individually?

BR,

Suhas