Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we link two products to one event in BTE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

iam working with BTE. in BERE tcode, there is already one event PM000010 which is linked to product ZNOTUPD with one func. modle let us say A

Now i want to link event PM000010 with antoher product ZABC with antoher func.moduel let us say B.

I DID ALL configurations in one client (100)....after this iam doing client copy (SCC1)

but the first customization request has tranported....and second one not transported...

useful reply will be awarded

regards

srikanth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can link 2 FM's to one event...Even i did it, but at tht time i got a prob..

When i tried to add in FIBF my new FM it was showing some primary key violation..wht i did is i put country key also in the event in 2nd cloumn...

And in ur case u r specifying abt product ..is it refers to application in FIBF transaction..if yes then very well it will get added..if no then u have to go for country key ....

Please try it out and kindly let me know wht's the status

Rewards if useful

Regards,

ABAPer 007

4 REPLIES 4

harikrishnan_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can link 2 FM's to one event...Even i did it, but at tht time i got a prob..

When i tried to add in FIBF my new FM it was showing some primary key violation..wht i did is i put country key also in the event in 2nd cloumn...

And in ur case u r specifying abt product ..is it refers to application in FIBF transaction..if yes then very well it will get added..if no then u have to go for country key ....

Please try it out and kindly let me know wht's the status

Rewards if useful

Regards,

ABAPer 007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

for one event you can use only one functional module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can assign two FModules for the same event in two products. Try it one more time. the error may be due to some other reasons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

over