Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can U please explain this .......(Very Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can U please explain the procedure to copy ZSTANDARD from

set pf-status 'ZSTANDARD' into ALV ...... ( i.e., if i double-click ZSTANDARD i will get some standard buttons and also if i want to add some more buttons i can Add....but before that i should copy that ZSTANDARD from SAPLSALV....My Question is.........How to copy that ZSTANDARD from there to here in to our ALV program )

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the following steps to copy the standard Set pf-status into your program.

1. goto SE41. enter the program name : SAPLSALV

and status : STANDARD.

and say copy status.

2. Here copy the standard program SAPLSALV and status STANDARD into your ALV PROGRAM NAME and into the status ZSTANDARD.

3. And use this ZSTANDARD status in your ALV Program.

Regards

Ramesh mavilla.

4 REPLIES 4

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Goto transaction SE41

2. Put SAPLSALV in program name

3. Pur STANDARD in status

4. Selct menu option User Interface->Copy->Status

5. In To group give your program name and ZSTANDARD.

0 Kudos

thank you pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the following steps to copy the standard Set pf-status into your program.

1. goto SE41. enter the program name : SAPLSALV

and status : STANDARD.

and say copy status.

2. Here copy the standard program SAPLSALV and status STANDARD into your ALV PROGRAM NAME and into the status ZSTANDARD.

3. And use this ZSTANDARD status in your ALV Program.

Regards

Ramesh mavilla.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Go to SE80, select function group from the listbox, enter SALV and hit enter. Now open the folder for Gui Statuses in the tree below, right-click on the STANDARD gui status and select copy. In the dialog, enter the name of your custom program in the appropriate field and hit enter. The status will now be copied to your program.

Regards,

Rich Heilman