Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I modify standard program RFASLD20?

BalajiD
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I Get the modification option when I try to change the program RFASLD20. Can I modify the program?

I actually need to change the program at the FM FI_PAYM_FILE_OPEN , to add the Code page (unicode system).

Cheers,

Balaji

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didnt it ask for Access Key.?

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, no need for access key. It changes with Modification assistance.

Cheers,

Balaji

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I've never had a problem with the modification assistant not working. To modify a standard SAP report, you need a modification key from OSS. You should always use the modification assistant to record your amendments. Think carefully about whether there is another way of acheiving what you want -- perhaps using SUBMIT...EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY, a couple of standard reports, and then merging them into yours.

You could copy the standard report, and modify the copy, but then you put yourself outside of SAP's maintenance and bug-fix track -- you might end up having to re-copy to incorporate new features. I'd always recommend modification over copying.

Thats all i can suggest........

Let me know if you need some help.

Manas M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version are you using. If its 6.0 it has implicit enhancement point available in perform - open_file.you can use the same.

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can modify the standard program with the help of enhancement points provided by sap ECC 6.0 u also dont require any access key for it.

rgds

shivraj