Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I delete the request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some body created report.This stored in one request number.Can I have authorization to delete that report with my login?

Regards,

Sujan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to own that request under ur name first by using the change owner button.

Then u can delete the request.

Regards,

Manish

7 REPLIES 7

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to change the owner as ur user name and then you can delete it... better take a backup before you delete..

0 Kudos

You need to change the owner , make the request under your name u get an option when u view the request for change owner.....

After making the request under ur name u can delete the request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to own that request under ur name first by using the change owner button.

Then u can delete the request.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Change to your ownership and delete..

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujan,

If u want to delete the report first u need to delete the transport request assigned to the report.

For deleting transport request got to SE01 and delete it.

U can the owner of the request in SE01 too.Just change the owner and delete the request from SE01

Goto SE01 >Press Transports tab->give owner name in USER field.

Then press enter.U will get the list of transports under that username.Now press F5 which is shortcut key for changing the owner .Change it to ur id and delete it.

Then from se38 delete the report.

regards,

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sujan,

Inorder to Delete the Request u Need to have the Authorisation for it.

When u create the request it will asking the users for the Request Depends on it u will be having the authorisation.

Check in the tcode Se01 for the responsible users for the request.

Any how in ur case u need to remove the task. Not the request.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.