Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling A Report Program From DIALOG Program ?

sagar_ranasingh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi helping Minds ,

My requirement is like....

I have a screen, where Datas Are displayed after all the calculation in TABLECONTROL .

The user wants a button REPORT on the same Screen ,

By clicking the REPORT button, it will call a SELECTION SCREEN to enter tthe input to dispaly the report list.

After entering the data in selection screen , it will display the LIST output ,

So my doubt is I have all the Data in * DIALOG SCREEN* ,which i have stored in INTERNAL TABLE .

and when i will dispaly the output i have to dispaly all those data which are in those INTERNAL TABLE. so how to transfer those INTERNAL TABLE data of Dialog Screen to REPORT , so that i can Dispaly them in LIST OUTPUT in report .

Pls suggest me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried the statements like EXPORT itab to memory id 'ABC' and IMPORT itab to memory id 'ABC'

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried the statements like EXPORT itab to memory id 'ABC' and IMPORT itab to memory id 'ABC'

Cheers

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am not wrong.....you have the data to be displayed as a report in an internal table......when report button is pressed you want to display one selection screen .....and depending on the selection screen input search you want ti segregate the data of this internal table ...and show as list display.......

if that is the case .....store the internal table data globally .....and ...when that button is clicked call the selection screen by usong POPUP_GET_VALUES.. with the requred fields or call your own screen with the layout designed .......and get the search criteria data and sort the internal table according the search adn display in ALV ......for ALV creation in module pool see the link below ...

[]

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you need a separate report? If there's no parameters needed you can simply write the list to a "canvas" dialog screen within your module pool... typically your "canvas" dialog screen logic would be something like:

* dynpro has no fields on it
process before output.
  module suppress_dialog.   "in here you just code a "suppress dialog".

process after input.
  module d0999_write_list.  "in here you code your "set titlebar", "set pf-status" and a "leave to list-processing" then write the report

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI,

I think you can use the Submit Statement to call the report and to display the data use the Export and Import statements.

Best Regards,

rama

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , <li>Define Internal table in the TOP include of the Dialog program. <li>When you click on REPORT button. Use the below statement to display the internal table data. No need to use SUBMIT statement

CASE sy-ucomm.
	WHEN 'REPORT'.
    LEAVE TO LIST-PROCESSING AND RETURN to SCREEN 0.
	WHEN OTHERS.
ENDCASE.
"After this you can loop internal table and use WRITE statement to display. 
Thanks Venkat