Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling 2 subscreens simultaneously

manish_malakar0316
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement wherein I have to call a subscreen in a screen where a subscreen is already there. But I am unable to figure out where to call it. The select-options and the table control is called via 2 sunscreens. After the user presses 'SUBMIT', the table control should appear below the select-options. Below are the screen shots:

The layout for the select-options and the table control is shown below:

The  flow logic for screen 9000 is:

I have called both the subscreens in here.

Now in my output, the table control is appearing along with the select-options which is not correct. It should appear after the user presses 'SUBMIT'.

So where and how do I call the subscreen for the table control so that it appears after PAI?

Regards.

Manish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Why not you put output subscreen to another screen. Then call this screen in 'USER_COMMAND'.

You want selection fields and output in same screen, only this output should appeared after you click submit?

regards,

Archer

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Why not you put output subscreen to another screen. Then call this screen in 'USER_COMMAND'.

You want selection fields and output in same screen, only this output should appeared after you click submit?

regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

If yes, then you need another dummy subscreen.

DATA:  dynpro01 TYPE c LENGTH 4 VALUE '9003'.

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF SCREEN 9003 AS SUBSCREEN.

* Nothing in this dummy subscreen.

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF SCREEN 9003.

PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.

MODULE STATUS_9000.

CALL SUBSCREEN REF1 INCLUDING sy-repid '9001'.

CALL SUBSCREEN REF2 INCLUDING sy-repid dynpro01.

MODULE user_command_9000 INPUT.

ok_code = sy-ucomm.

CASE ok_code.

WHEN 'SUBMIT'.

dynpro01 = '9002'.

ENDCASE.

ENDMODULE.

regards,

Archer