Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Transaction issue /sapapo/rlcdel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the call transaction /sapapo/rlcdel in APO system where there is a pop-up in the second screen. This pop-up needs to be ticked in order to delete data from livecache. The program does not delete with the following call:

lv_ctu_params-nobinpt = 'X'.

• lv_ctu_params-dismode = gc_dismode_n.

lv_ctu_params-dismode = 'E'.

lv_ctu_params-updmode = gc_update_s.

lv_ctu_params-racommit = 'X'.

lv_ctu_params-defsize = 'X'.

CALL TRANSACTION '/SAPAPO/RLCDEL' USING GT_BDCDATA

OPTIONS FROM lv_ctu_params

MESSAGES INTO lt_msg_tab.

commit work and wait.

LOOP AT lt_msg_tab ASSIGNING <lfs_msg_ret>

WHERE msgtyp = 'E' OR

msgtyp = 'A'.

gv_msg_error = 'X'.

EXIT.

ENDLOOP.

Initially I tried with the disp mode as N and it returns a sy-subrc 1.001 which is incorrect. On changing the value to E the pop-up is displayed in the forground and the program control returns to the /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE program. I have done all the recording in SHDB and the program works fine in foreground but I think it will be an issue in background. Is there any way to tackle the pop-up in background.

cheers

Aveek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Problem is while recording in shdb is will record the events clicked in popup. even i got this problem. the solution is you have hard code the value 'X' to the event in the popup.

regards

kishore

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aveek,

Did you try to record it in transaction SHDB with the option "Simulate Background mode" checked? If you make a recording with this option checked, it should react with recording as if it was running in background. It might be worth to try it.

Regards

Jan-Willem

0 Kudos

Hi,

The shdb recording with the simulate background mode checked did not work. It is unable to handle the pop-up in the second screen. This is a major issue. I have tried asynchronous and synchronous recording but neither worked. Looking forward to a solution to handle the pop-up.

cheers

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your problem is with Commit wort after the call tranx.

I think you need to replace commit with racommit some thing like that.

On this we have so many threads look at them.

check out this links.......

Thanks.

Message was edited by: KDeepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Problem is while recording in shdb is will record the events clicked in popup. even i got this problem. the solution is you have hard code the value 'X' to the event in the popup.

regards

kishore

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the recording in shdb even when I tick the check box trigger in background mode the popo up never shows up in the recording. I know the program and the screen number:

PERFORM f_populate_bdc_tab USING:

'X' 'SAPLSP01' '0500',

' ' 'BDC_OKCODE' '=OPT1'.

The yes, no and cancel button are not displayed in the recording. Is there a fixed value for the buttons.

cheers

Aveek

0 Kudos

HI

give bdc_odcode as '=YES' for selecting the yes button.

it is working for me.

regards

kishore

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all. The changes worked.

cheers

Aveek