Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break-point on perform

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

i copied the standard program RFKORK00 into ZRFKORK00 and put break on some perform which is derived by form in some other include say RFKORK10 and i copied RFKORK10 into ZRFKORK10 but when am executing with break-point console always goes into RFKORK10 rather then ZRFKORK10. because i need to change in ZRFKORK10.

please help me out how to control the console .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

give that customizing include program in your main program.

because you copied your main program in that the include name is original one. you have to change that one by giving Zbefore that.then control will enter into that include and execute that.

regards,

swami.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

give that customizing include program in your main program.

because you copied your main program in that the include name is original one. you have to change that one by giving Zbefore that.then control will enter into that include and execute that.

regards,

swami.

0 Kudos

hello swaminath

i already gave include name as zinlcude which i copied but still it gone into standard include.

0 Kudos

Hi

Search for RFKORK10 in your main z program and replace all the RFKORK10 with ZRFKORK10

Reward if useful.

0 Kudos

Hi

Double click on the Z include if it goes inside the same then put a break point

also goto SE80 and check the object list for it

otherwise delete the report and recreate the same

when copying the include select the same and give the Z name

Regards

Shiva

0 Kudos

hello Shivakumar,

yes i did but it still going into standard include rather then zinclude.please help me out if u have any idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jony,

In your main program, delete the entry for RFKORK10 and include ZRFKORK10.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Mandeep

0 Kudos

how to delete the entries for delete the entry for RFKORK10 from main program.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes problem has been resolved i was missing at that a program and include for which i was missing the console is for SAP script and it been called via F.27 and in FICO configuration the program was attached with script was RFKORD10. and when am debug while putting the break-point is always going into RFKORD10 whiach was obviously so when i change the attached program in ZRFKORD10 then it works fyn. Thanks for all you guys you were also with right solution.