Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIlling Plan condition values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of getting condition values for every billing plan period of the contract . I am able to find condition value at the contract line item level. But for evry item there are many billing plans, I need to get condition values for each of this billing plan period.

I feel these values are calculated dynamically when we are trying to display it using VA43, hence these values are stored no where in any tables . In KONV I can only find condition value for overall contract line item level but not the biling period condition values.

Could not find any FM to get the cond values for billing plan level for each item.

Can any one help me in this.

Thanks,

Vanitha

2 REPLIES 2

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For billing plan, you have the header table VBAK, you have a field KNUMV. After, with this field search in table KONV, where the field KNUMV and the number of item (POSNR) and the condition (KSCHL).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi thanks.

This I am doing anyways. This gets me only the condition values for overall contract line item. But I need condition values for this line item at every Billing plan level., which is calculated dynamically in standard pricing logic.