Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC - SHDB is not completing the transaction MEKH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a BDC Program for updating/adding Market price KONP-KBETR using transaction MEKH.

1 .I used CALL TRANSACTION 'MEKH' in mode 'A'. But screen fields are not getting populated.

2. I tried to create the program from Recording, but I am unable to go through all screens of MEKH transaction. As soon as I execute first screen, it is giving me results (table of screen fields etc.).

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riaz!

Use transaction XK15. Here you have to give some more information (condition type, table number) - but it's in input fields, not some radio buttons.

If you need help to get the values, ask your condition-consultant.

Regards,

Christian

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

instead of your own bdc try to use

SAP-interface RV14BTCI, which is well documented

in SE38.

regards Andreas

0 Kudos

Thanks Chris and Andrea for your responses.

Hi Andrea,

I checked RV14BTCI, it is calling transaction XK15 as suggested by Chris. All the documentation is in German, is there any English version of it.

Thanks,

Riaz

0 Kudos

Hi Riaz,

inside docu of RV14BTCI is in German, but program documentation is in English, too.

Also LSMW is using RV14BTCI, choose standard batch, object 0070. Then the logic of the different structures is easy to see (and you can define your input file like you wish - you just have to maintain your mapping in addition).

If you just need one or two different conditions / pricing levels, it's much easier to make a BTC for XK15. If you have customized a condition access, it is clear which values to maintain in first screen (ask a consultant, if necessary).

Regards,

Christian