Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC issue on FD01 / FD02

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have suppressed the TAX Jurisdiction via customizing.

This field is not seen on screen of FD01/02 when we record in SHDB.

But BDC Call transaction is failing when executed in program.

Any idea to get rid of this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, what is "this error" that you refer to?  Are we to infer from your post that the error arises from the lack of tax juris field?   If you successfully recorded a transaction without the field, why do you think the program fails because of the field?  Specifically, what error are you getting and under what specific circumstances?  You haven't give the forum enough information to help you with the problem.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, what is "this error" that you refer to?  Are we to infer from your post that the error arises from the lack of tax juris field?   If you successfully recorded a transaction without the field, why do you think the program fails because of the field?  Specifically, what error are you getting and under what specific circumstances?  You haven't give the forum enough information to help you with the problem.

0 Kudos

HI David,

When I create customer using FD01, the tax jurisdiction is not required. This field is supressed in config.

However the BDC program pops up asking for the Tax Jurisdiction. The recording we did does not have this screen.

In foreground, user can select the entry or just cancel. But in background mode, the Call Transaction fails.

Thanks for looking into my question.

=====

I got the solution for this and I would like to share here.

I implemented the Note - 781506 and 1325051 and it resolved the issue.