Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bdc for vl01n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI all..

i want to do bdc for VL01N.. my doubt is.. manually when we enter the storage location under picking tab, system search for the stock availability if not it displays error message, than agian we enter some diff storage location and so on.. how can we do in the bdc..

hope u understood my doubt.. this is urgent requirement kidly help me

thanks

Message was edited by:

sap abap

3 REPLIES 3

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't do BDC on enjoySAP screens like VL01N, its going to be a total waste of time. Find out the appropriate BAPI, map your data as required to pass it to the required parameters of the BAPI then fire the BAPI to create the deliveries. Don't forget to call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT in the end.

Cheers,

Sougata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before the calling the transaction in bdc, ie after getting the data in the internal table try to check whether the storage location in the internal table exist or not , if not throw an error.

regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the stock availability in each storage location & then decide on which storage location is to be used for BDC.

I hope this helps,

Regards

Raju Chitale